A year and a half in the making project has finally come to fruition. 😍 I had to learn how to cut, fuse, and slump sheets of glass. It was quite the learning curve but I stuck with my goal.
It took me 6 months to cut large sheets of glass down. It’s cheaper to buy larger pieces but they are difficult to cut without the right tools.
I learned how to measure the cut of the glass based on how much it would expand. I learned the right temperature settings to fuse and slump the glass. It was a long process and I still have much more to improve upon when working with glass.
After a year and a half it is really awesome to see my project come to fruition. Another reminder that with some mediums you have to dedicate the time and energy to master them.